Certified Aggregator Program
Certified Aggregator Program
Aggregator certification criteria
In order to become a Finnair Certified Aggregator, the below criteria need to be met. Finnair evaluates every new interested aggregator partner based on the criteria and the implementation slot will be mutually agreed upon after approval.
- Ability to fully display airline-generated NDC offers
- Prime booking flow full experience (ie. relevant fares, fare bundles, offer conditions, ancillaries)
- Seller and customer identification supported
- Servicing on the aggregator platform (cancel/refund, exchange)
- Payment: 3DS v2, BSP Cash, PCI compliant according to role
- Order security handling
- Ability to manage shopping volumes
- Version 17.2 or above already implemented, implementation time less than 4 months
- Ability to provide needed data feeds for seller reporting
- The commercial agreement between Finnair and the aggregator needs to be in place
- Finnair has the right to recover all distribution cost
- Relevant seller and market coverage
- Finnair data can not be copied to 3rd party systems unless specifically agreed
- Finnair owns the rights to its data and may choose to whom it is distributed
- Ability to reprice unpaid order
Certified AY NDC aggregators
Find the list of certified Finnair NDC aggregators and their capabilities here.
Seller registration via Certified Aggregators
In order to start Finnair NDC bookings, travel agents need to register as Finnair NDC sellers separately via this Seller registration via Certified Aggregators
In order to start Finnair NDC bookings, travel agents need to register as Finnair NDC sellers separately via this form. No separate agreement is required, but the travel agent needs to have Finnair Ticketing Authority and needs to comply with Finnair Policies.
Note to aggregators: This registration form can be either filled by you on behalf of your sellers or you can share it with your sellers.
Note to sellers: You will need to indicate the chosen aggregator on the registration form. Only Certified Aggregators are options.
Seller registration via Sabre®
Finnair is the first European airline to distribute its NDC content through the Sabre® marketplace. If Sabre is your technology partner, please follow these steps to access Finnair’s NDC content:
- Register with Finnair. Finnair will send you an email confirmation.
- After you receive an email from Finnair confirming your NDC registration, please visit Sabre Central Marketplace to place your order with Sabre.
- Upon receipt, Sabre will check your order against the list of approved companies provided by Finnair. If your company is on the list, Sabre will process the order. If your company is not on the list, Sabre will cancel the order and notify you via email that you should contact Finnair to register for NDC.